Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.agivingjourney.com.
The images marked with ‘INphotography’ are made by I Noorlander, who owns the rights to these images. Other images are usually made by Lilla Galfi, who owns the rights to those.
All content on AgivingJourney.com is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without express written consent of the owner of this website.
The personal data that we process
Galfi Consulting processes your personal data because you are using our services and/or you are sharing your personal data with us yourself. Below you can find a list of personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively share with us by for example creating a profile on this website, through correspondence or via the phone:
– Location data
– Data about your activities on this website
– Internet browser and type of device
– Bank account number
Sensitive personal information
Galfi Consulting processes the following sensitive personal information (for example as a result of personal coaching discussions):
Why do we collect and process personal data
Galfi Consulting collects and processes personal data for the following reasons:
– Processing of payments
– Sending the newsletter
– To be able to reach you by email or by phone in case it is necessary for the provision of our services
– To inform you about the changes in our services or products
– To offer you the possibility to create an account
– To provide you or services or products
– Galfi Consulting analyses your activity on its website(s) in order to improve the website(s) and to customize its services or products to meet your preferences.
– Galfi Consulting also processes personal data if we are obliged by law, for example personal data that is required for our tax returns.
Galfi Consulting is not taking any decisions based on automatised processing about issues that could have (significant) consequences for people. Automatized processing includes decisions that are being made by computer programs or systems, without the interference of a person (such as an employee of Galfi Consulting). Galfi Consulting is not using any computer programs or systems that makes use of an automatized processing functionality.
How long we retain your data
Galfi Consulting is not retaining your personal data longer than strictly necessary to perform the services that it collected the data for. We retain your personal data for a year, unless we are obligated by law to retain it for a longer time.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
Galfi Consulting is not selling your personal data to third parties and only shares it if it is necessary to provide services for you or if it is obligated by law. We have a processing agreement in place with the companies that process your data on our behalf, to make sure that their security and confidentiality measures are at the same level as ours. Galfi Consulting remains responsible for the processing of your data.
Which cookies or related techniques we use
Galfi Consulting is only using technical or functional cookies, and only such analytical cookies that do not compromise your privacy.
A cookie is a small text file, that is being saved to your computer, tablet or smartphone during your first visit on our website(s). The cookies that we use are necessary for the working of the website(s) and your user experience. They make sure that the website(s) work properly and they retain information such as your preferred settings. They also help with improving the website(s). You can opt out of cookies through the settings of your internet browser so that it does not allow cookies. Though these settings you can also delete all information that has been collected earlier through cookies.
How can you view, change or delete your data
You have the right to view, change or delete your data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent or to object to the processing of your data by Galfi Consulting and you have the right to data portability.
You can request to receive a file of the personal data that we hold about you and have it sent to you or to an organization requested by you. You can send your request for viewing, changing, deleting or transferring your data or to withdraw your consent or to object to the processing of your data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure that request has been initiated by you, we are asking you to send a copy of your ID together with your request. Make sure to cover your photo, the MRZ (machine readable zone, the line with numbers at the bottom of your passport), your passport number and your national ID or Burgerservicenummer (BSN), to protect your privacy.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, within a maximum of four weeks. Galfi Consulting would like to inform you that you have the opportunity to file a claim at our national supervisory authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. You can do so via the following link (in Dutch): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we proect your data
Galfi Consulting takes the protection of your data seriously and takes measures against the misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized publishing or changing of your personal data. If you think that your personal data is not properly protected or you notice signs of misuse, then please get in contact via email@example.com.
Lilla Galfi is the Data Protection Officer of Galfi Consulting and can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Really Simple SSL policy